Difference between revisions of "Wolf Nomads"
(→Bibliography: Yes, I went there.)
|Line 74:||Line 74:|
Revision as of 19:58, 8 October 2007
The Wolf Nomads, properly known as the Wegwiur, is a political state of the Flanaess. The name also applies to the tribes of nomadic horsemen who dwell within these lands.
The native folk of the Wolf Nomads are primarily Baklunish with a great deal of genetic mixture with the Rovers of the Barrens, to the east. As a result of these Flan characteristics, Wolf Nomads have slightly darker complexions than their Tiger Nomad cousins.
The Wolf Nomads' coat of arms is blazoned thus: Sable, three wolves courant in pale gules.
- Estes, Rose. Master Wolf. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1987.
- -----. The Price of Power. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1987.
- -----. The Demon Hand. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1988.
- Gygax, Gary. The World of Greyhawk. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1980.
- -----. World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1983.
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2000.