|First Greyhawk work||"Kingdom of the Ghouls"|
Wolfgang Baur was born in the Chicago suburbs and attended the University of Illinois and Cornell University. His first published RPG accessory was Treasures of Middle Earth for I.C. E. His first published D&D work was "A Rose for Talakara" in Dungeon #25. He became an assistant editor for Dungeon Magazine in 1991 and served for a time as editor of Dragon. He's written for Al-Qadim, Alternity, and Planescape as well as many 3rd edition D&D and d20 products.
- Baur, Wolfgang. "The Clockwork Fortress." Dungeon #126. Bellevue, WA: Paizo Publishing, 2004.
- -----. "Enemies of my Enemy." Dungeon #149. Bellevue, WA: Paizo Publishing, 2007.
- -----. "A Gathering of Winds." Dungeon #129. Bellevue, WA: Paizo Publishing, 2005.
- -----. "Kingdom of the Ghouls." Dungeon #70. Renton, WA: TSR, 1998.
- -----. "Raiders of the Black Ice." Dungeon #115. Bellevue, WA: Paizo Publishing, 2004.
- Baur, Wolfgang, and Gwendolyn F.M. Kestrel. Expedition to the Demonweb Pits. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2007.
- Baur, Wolfgang, and Steven Kurtz. "A Rose for Talakara." Dungeon #25. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1990.
- Kenson, Stephen. "ProFiles: Wolfgang Baur." Dragon #265. Renton, WA: TSR, 1999.