From Greyhawk Wiki
Though all three states are closely allied and often take the same position in international affairs, they are in fact three separate, sovereign nations, despite their names.
- The Duchy of Ulek is ruled by an elven monarch, and populated mainly by elves and humans.
- The County of Ulek is ruled by a monarch who also must be part of the druidic hierarchy. The realm is populated mainly by humans, with large halfling and gnomish minorities.
- The Principality is ruled by a dwarven monarch, and populated mainly by humans and dwarves, with a significant halfling minority.
- Gygax, Gary. The World of Greyhawk. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1980.
- -----. World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1983.
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2000.
- Pryor, Anthony. Patriots of Ulek. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1992.