The Seldarine (Tel'Seldarine in the Elvish language) is the pantheon of the elves, based primarily in the plane of Arborea, which they call Arvandor or Arvanaith. The name roughly translates as "the fellowship of brothers and sisters of the wood." The Seldarine are led by the greater deity Corellon Larethian.
The Seldarine include:
- Aerdrie Faenya, goddess of Air, Weather, Birds, and Avariel.
- Alathrien Druanna, the Rune Mistress.
- Alobal Lorfiril, god of Hedonism, Mirth, Magic, and Revelry.
- Araleth Letheranil, god of Light.
- Corellon Larethian, god of Elves, Magic, Music, Arts, Crafts, Poetry, and Warfare.
- Darahl Firecloak, god of Earth and Flame
- Deep Sashelas, god of Water, Knowledge, Beauty, Magic, and Aquatic Elves.
- Elebrin Liothiel, god of Nature, Gardens, Orchards, and the Harvest.
- Erevan Ilesere, god of Mischief, Change, and Rogues.
- Fenmarel Mestarine, god of Exiles, Scapegoats, and Grugach.
- Gadhelyn, hero-god of Independence, Outlawry, Feasting, and Hunting.
- Hanali Celanil, goddess of Romantic Love and Beauty.
- Kirith Sotheril, goddess of Divinations and Enchantments.
- Labelas Enoreth, god of Time and Longevity.
- Melira Taralen, goddess of Bards and Minstrels.
- Mythrien Sarath, god of Protection and Mythals.
- Naralis Analor, god of Healing, Easing of Pain, and Death.
- Rellavar Danuvien, god of Frost Sprites and Protection from Cold.
- Rillifane Rallathil, god of Nature, Woodlands, and Wood Elves.
- Sarula Iliene, goddess of Lakes, Streams, Nixies, and Water Magic.
- Sehanine Moonbow, goddess of the Moon, Mysticism, Dreams, Far Journeys, Death, and Transcendence.
- Solonor Thelandira, god of Hunting, Archery, and Survival.
- Tarsellis Meunniduin, god of Winter, Mountains, and Snow Elves.
- Tethrin Veraldé, god of Bladesingers.
- Vandria Gilmadrith, goddess of War, Guardianship, Justice, Grief, Vigilance, and Decision.
- Ye'Cind, god of Music and Magical Songs.
Not truly part of the Seldarine but venerated by surface elves and associated with the Seldarine are:
The Dark Seldarine is the name given to the fallen, evil deities of the subterreanean drow. They are not truly a pantheon in the same way the Seldarine are, though, as they do not co-operate. The Dark Seldarine are led by Lolth, whose power sometimes forces the others into obeying her.
The Dark Seldarine include:
- Elder Elemental God, worshipped for a time by House Eilservs.
- Keptolo, the consort of Lolth.
- Kiaransalee, patron deity of Undead and Vengeance.
- Lolth, goddess of Spiders, Evil, Darkness, and Drow.
- Vhaeraun, god of Thievery and Drow Males.
- Zinzerena—a hero-goddess of Chaos and Assassins.
Another evil deity with secret ties to the Seldarine is Kanchelsis.
- Boyd, Eric L. Demihuman Deities. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 1998.
- Boyd, Eric L, and Erik Mona. Faiths and Pantheons. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2002.
- Conforti, Steven, ed. Living Greyhawk Official Listing of Deities for Use in the Campaign, version 2.0. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2005. Available online:
- Gygax, Gary. Unearthed Arcana. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1985.
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K. Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2000.
- McComb, Colin. On Hallowed Ground. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1996.
- Moore, Roger E., and Georgia Moore. "The Gods of the Elves." Dragon #60. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1982.
- Perry, Chris. "The Seldarine Revisited." Dragon #236. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1996.
- -----." "Magic of the Seldarine." Dragon #251. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 1998.
- Reimer, David S. "In the Frost and the Snow." Dragon #155. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1990. Available online:
- Sargent, Carl. From the Ashes. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1992.
- -----. Monster Mythology. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1992.
- Voskuil, Denise Lyn. "The Elfin Gods." Dragon #155. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1990.
- Williams, Skip. Races of the Wild. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2005.