Mace of Cuthbert
|Greyhawk magic item|
|Mace of Cuthbert|
|The Mace of Cuthbert and its master, as depicted in Deities and Demigods (2002).|
The Mace of Cuthbert is a powerful artifact, and the property of the deity Saint Cuthbert.
The Mace of Cuthbert has a bronzewood haft, and +5 holy lawful disruption heavy mace which allows the wielder to cast searing light (caster level 20) at will as a spell-like ability.
Dragon #358 describes the Mace as entirely made of bronzewood, but suggests there may be more than one powerful mace with this name.
- Cook, David. Book of Artifacts. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1993.
- Gygax, Gary. "The Deities and Demigods of the World of Greyhawk." Dragon #67. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1982.
- Gygax, Gary. Dungeon Master's Guide. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1979.
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K. Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2000.
- Redman, Rich, Skip Williams, and James Wyatt. Deities and Demigods. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2002.
- Reynolds, Sean K. "Core Beliefs: Saint Cuthbert." Dragon #358. Bellevue, WA: Paizo Publishing, 2007.
- Schroeck, Robert. "The City Beyond the Gate." Dragon #100. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1985.