|Title(s)||The Shrew, the Raging Volcano|
|Home Plane||Bytopia and Elysium (wanders)|
|Alignment||Neutral (Neutral Good)|
|Portfolio||Fire, Volcanoes, Wrath, Anger, Quarrels|
|Domains||Destruction, Fire, War|
Joramy is the goddess of Fire, Volcanoes, Wrath, Anger, and Quarrels. Her symbol is a volcano.
Joramy is depicted as a nondescript woman with fiery hair and one fist upraised.
Joramy gets along with non-evil gods who aren't afraid to be aggressive, but cares little for such emotionally distant deities as Delleb and Rao. Her disdain for such beings extends even to Zodal, her estranged lover. Joramy is a slightly subservient ally of Pelor who values her willingness to go to lengths he would not in the fight against evil. She is also allied with Kurell, who shares her reactionary, emotional nature.
Joramy hates Erythnul and her church has a "kill on sight" policy concerning his clerics and worshipers. The exact cause of her enmity is unclear, except that it is centered on Erythnul's jealousy of the Fire Goddess. Joramy is also an enemy of Beltar. This is due to several instances of Beltar's followers in the Hellfurnaces making sacrifices of Joramy's followers. This is likely to lead to all out war between the two factions, presently.
- Conforti, Steven, ed. Living Greyhawk Official Listing of Deities for Use in the Campaign, version 2.0. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2005. Available online:
- Gygax, Gary. Dungeon Master's Guide. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1979.
- -----.World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1983.
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2000.
- Perkins, Christopher. Warriors of Heaven. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 1999.