|Title(s)||Daughter of the Oasis|
|Portfolio||Lakes, Rivers, Wells, Streams|
|Domains||Plant, Travel, Water, Weather, Thirst|
Geshtai is the Baklunish goddess of Lakes, Rivers, Wells, and Streams. Her symbol is a waterspout.
Geshtai is depicted as a young Baklunish woman carrying a clay jug. She stands in a pool of water with Gumus, her fish companion.
Geshtai dislikes fiery gods and gods of disease and poison, particularly Pyremius.
Gestai's realm in the Outlands is called Nature's Rest.
She is the sole patron of the asherati race.
Clerics of Geshtai act as guardians of valuable waters.
Geshtai is worshipped on vessels in the Rumikadath River during the spring, the only time that using vessels in those shallow waters is not considered taboo by the local nomads.
When the kingdom of Sulm was destroyed by the Scorpion Crown, Geshtai heard the pleas of a those Sulmites who prayed to her, transforming them into the first of the asheratis. If an asherati ever turns from the worship of Geshtai, it crumbles to sand.
- Broadhurst, Creighton, and Stephen Radney-MacFarland. Blight on Bright Sands Sourcebook. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2005. Available online:
- Conforti, Steven, ed. Living Greyhawk Official Listing of Deities for Use in the Campaign, version 2.0. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2005. Available online:
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K. Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2000.
- Noonan, David. Complete Divine. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2004.
- Perkins, Christopher. Warriors of Heaven. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 1999.