|Home Plane||The Seven Heavens of Celestia|
|Alignment||Lawful Good (Lawful Neutral tendencies)|
|Domains||Good, Knowledge, Law|
Allitur is the Flan god of Ethics and Propriety. His holy symbol is a pair of clasped hands.
Allitur is depicted as a Flan man riding a horse, Keph, who never tires.
Some sources claim that Stern Alia is an aspect of Allitur.
Allitur's realm is Empyrea, The City of Tempered Souls. Empyrea sits on the edge of a cold, clear mountain lake on Mount Celestia's fifth layer, Mertion. The many healing fountains and curative waters in Empyrea can restore withered limbs, lost speech, derangement, and life energy itself; those who ail need only find the right fountain. Empyrea is also known for its healers and hospitals, and many a pilgrim seeks to reach this legendary site of perfect health.
Allitur teaches respect and understanding for laws, rituals, and other cultural traditions.
Allitur's worshipers are expected to comply with the dictates of his clerics.
Clerics of Allitur act as judges and arbiters in disputes, as messengers, as legal advisers, and as scribes. They're enactors of punishment for criminals, oathbreakers, and violators of taboos, so they have a martial aspect as well.
Their roles often carry them far into hostile lands.
One of Allitur's better known temples is the Tower of Custom in Istivin.
- Conforti, Steven, ed. Living Greyhawk Official Listing of Deities for Use in the Campaign, version 2.0. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2005. Available online:
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K. Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2000.
- McComb, Colin, Dori Jean Hein, and Wolfgang Baur. Planes of Law. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1995.
- Perkins, Christopher. Warriors of Heaven. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 1999.
- Sargent, Carl. From the Ashes. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1992.
- -----. Ivid the Undying. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, unpublished. Available online: